On 1st Jan 2021, the UK left the EU. This is what it means for our customers.
- Customers in the UK will experience no change.
- Customers in the EU will not be charged UK VAT, but will instead need to pay local VAT. This will be handled by the company completing the delivery.
- To make shipping easier, please apply for an EORI Number
- There is zero duty charged to any customers, so regardless of any deal struck between the UK and EU, there are no extra costs for any of our customers.
- We are experiencing some delays in shipping so far in 2021 due to Covid-19 as customs officials refining their processes. We expect this to be resolved soon.